LegacyGT.com

NY - STI branded gauge pod

bubbagump

Just came across Marty420's post showing his awesome STI gauge pod. I want one. If anyone has the kit I would be happy to purchase. I never knew I needed something like that so much, but I do. After some googling I have come to learn how hard these are to come across, so I fully expect this thread to sit here for quite a while.

Thanks!

After some googling I have come to learn how hard these are to come across..

"and expensive"

Those pods aint cheap, lol would be cheaper just to get a custom A-Pillar cluster with all the gauge pods you want.

"and expensive"

Those pods aint cheap, lol would be cheaper just to get a custom A-Pillar cluster with all the gauge pods you want.

True. I have never been a fan of the pillar mounted pods though. Too obvious. The 3d printed cubby pods I've seen are ok...but not nearly as clean looking as those STI branded ones. I have started looking into piecing something similar together with parts from Defi (manf of the STI pod) or buying JDM kit and modifying. I won't go down that route until next summer though, hopefully my patience will pay off and I'll come across what I am looking for here.

• 10 months later...