LegacyGT.com

Lot of Random LGT related parts for sale...

MaStaMooN

Hey Ya'll...

So my car was wrecked over a year ago and I had a bunch of stock parts and random other parts that I never installed or I removed from the car after the wreck.

I dont want to deal with ebay or shipping/selling them one off at a time. But I need to get them out of my garage(s). Take a look at the screenshot, this is the list of stuff I need to get rid of. Im hoping somebody with more time/energy would take this stuff off my hands.

Here is an album of all the stuff. Better or specific pics can be taken upon request.

I believe between the walbro, injectors, jdm kit and all these things, there is some value here. I am asking 500 bucks for EVERYTHING. No shipping or deliveries. I am located in Brick NJ, about a mile (if that) from exit 91 on the parkway. Stock exhaust is complete and in one piece but in a different garage, but still in brick, only another mile or 2 down the road. I think it has less than 30k miles on it.

Would be willing to trade for a current generation GPU (nvidia 30 series or amd 6700/6800/6900 series).

https://photos.app.goo.gl/zqvu44JXKJBdddMZA

2021-03-21-6.thumb.png.4ac23ddd841f1e9e404eaa930689ae0e.png

no one is giving you $500 for that list. jmp will give you a few dollars for the turbo. the ap is bricked and no longer supported. the jdm dd & harness is, depending on condition, worth shipping. the walbro will sell. the dp will pay for the computer part...post up on craigslist or fb marketplace that trade...you'll have the part by nightfall.

the rest is garbage

no one is giving you $500 for that list. jmp will give you a few dollars for the turbo. the ap is bricked and no longer supported. the jdm dd & harness is, depending on condition, worth shipping. the walbro will sell. the dp will pay for the computer part...post up on craigslist or fb marketplace that trade...you'll have the part by nightfall.

the rest is garbage

So I should be asking more then??? Is that what you are saying cuz your post kinda contradicts itself.

You're saying the downpipe is worth one of those GPUs that currently sell for between 600 and 1600.. The jdm kit is worth selling, the walbro will sell, im sure the injectors will sell.. But nobody will buy it for 500? Which is it?

Look, I'm sure its all worth or not worth something.. I am paying for the convivence of somebody showing up with a truck and hauling it all away for me.

Maybe I will call the local junk yard tomorrow about the downpipe. Thanks for the advice.

Thanks for the replies :)

• 3 months later...

Tossed some stuff.. sold the uppipe/downpipe for 800 (low but hassle free), sold the stock catback (120) and the jdm kit (200).

So all I have left is:

Injectors (DW740 sidefeeds bnib)

Fuelpump + Housing

JazzyMT kit

Tierod ends

shroud

stock springs

stock intercooler

vf40

So more than doubled my giveaway price. Not bad for a bunch of garbage nobody would want. If I can sell these injectors, the rest will probably just go in the trash.