LegacyGT.com

Canada - OSRAM 9011 HIR1 Bulbs Korean Version

All Bulbs are now the new and improved Korean Version. Now selling for $100CAD shipped as im planning to move soon.

Real made in Germany HIR bulbs, I have 1 set right now, expecting 4 more sets shortly.

I sell them for $90 CAD a set locally, its about 30 CAD to ship them.

4X5rF7Hl.jpg

b8uGFkql.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Just found out that my new Shipment is the Korean version of the bulb, its a newer design and is supposed to give out greater light than the older German version.

TKl6NIKl.jpg

pPdVcG1l.jpg

Edited by Lonely Driver

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Interested.. can you post pics of bulbs in use and their look when on? Thanks !

I have not used these ones yet, they keep selling out too fast!

They will be very bright halogens, not much a picture can say.

• Zac88 changed the title to Canada - OSRAM 9011 HIR1 Bulbs Korean Version
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is bit of a dummy question I suppose, but these are for foglamps? based on the the photos?

I don't know what an H1R1 is exactly, but it doesn't seem like it works in the stock 9005 (according to google) socket for high beams, and those look nothing like the H7 lows....

They are used in the high beams as replacement for the 9005.

They are much brighter than any 9005 on the market.

HIR stand for halogen infrared, there is an IR coating on the bulbs that reflects the IR light back to the filament so it burns hotter without increasing wattage.

You have to file down a certain amount of one of the tabs so it fits, connector is the same as factory 9005.

Huh. Very cool.

I'll keep these in mind then, for sure. (I know you're getting low, so I'm sure I'll miss out on this batch).

I've generally found the stock lighting setup to be fine on high beams, but really lacking on low beam, so that's part of why I was asking.

Do you know offhand if an IR version of the H7 exists out there?

There is no HIR h7, the brightest one is the Vosla 65w H7, they are pretty expensive though so I sell the OSRAM NIGHTBREAKER 200

here are my findings with my own testing.

H7:
OSRAM ALLSEASON SUPER: 1500 LUX

OSRAM NIGHT BREAKER 200: 1200 LUX

OSRAM COOL BLUE INTENSE NEXT GEN: 800 LUX

Vosla 65W: 1480 LUX

Philips NightGuide Platinum: 940 LUX

Philips CrystalVision Platinum: 980 LUX

Sylvania SilverStar Ultra: 1075 LUX

RING Xenon 200: 1090 LUX

That might be a deliberate left handed joke, but white text on a white background is hard to see.....

What is your price on the Nightbreakers, and does slow shipping come in under $30 CAD to Ontario? I don't care if they take a month to arrive.... lol!

Oh I apologize, im using the dark theme and I had just copy pasted that from my website.

$30 is the cheapest shipping, its expensive all over Canada, I sometimes pay more than $30 to ship to Ontario.

For what it's worth, I shipped a package just 200km away here in Alberta, and It costed $25

No worries man. I didn't mean to totally jack your for sale thread either. I was just trying to figure out what those were meant to fit. If I still lived in AB, I would probably be more concerned with high beams than I am living in Southern Ontario. Almost all the highways I take these days have overhead lights. I practically never turn my high beams on anymore. Not the case when I was living in the Rockies.

Maybe PM me about the price on the Osram 200s lows then? Cheers!