LegacyGT.com

Contemplating selling...

Zack Spec B

I haven't driven my 06 in a while. Working from home due to covid cut the daily 2 hour commute and plus I bought a 2020 in March to be a reliable DD.

I pulled it out over the weekend to make sure it still runs [emoji6] and to put some fresh gas in it. Got a good angle and realized I can't sell it yet....5372dc5f7359d5306efafaf13e92db5c.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I am in somewhat same boat, but mine needs some rust issues to be addressed. Took it out to stretch its legs before the first big snow, and the way it drives just makes me happy. Now that I have a dry garage for it, may as well keep it and let it age graciously...

2005 LGT Wagon Limited 6 MT RBP Stage 2 - 248K

2007 B9 Tribeca Limited DGM - 258K

SOLD - 2005 OB Limited 5 MT Silver - 245K

SOLD - 2010 OB 6 MT Silver - 205K

Sometimes I struggle whether to keep mine or get something newer, but I have so much into it, a garage spot for it now too and it is still a blast to drive.

Could make a decent down payment on something fun with the proceeds from my wagon and the massive parts inventory I've been hoarding. Just can't do it

Im so attached to mine...after its been sitting since summer and hoarded alot of nice parts. I still feel that I want to keep her. We shall see. Getting this Honda Accord and about to be 40 changes alot. At least my 4 year old daughter misses the vvvrrroom vvvrrrooom or subaru as she says. She appreciates turbos and external wg sounds lol. Ill say I regret selling my 2002 Mitsubishi Lancer that I built and went through 2 different turbo setups. I know Ill regret selling the leggy. But then again, who knows. Sometimes we let go and just remember the good memories with our cars. Good luck with your decision, not an easy one for sure.

Follow me on IG @chefodiycarguy

and @chefo.soriano

I am in somewhat same boat, but mine needs some rust issues to be addressed. Took it out to stretch its legs before the first big snow, and the way it drives just makes me happy. Now that I have a dry garage for it, may as well keep it and let it age graciously...
I have a few spots that have become noticable on qtr panel. I know I should get it addressed asap but again I don't know if I want to spend a couple Gs on body and paint...

I've been working on another project since I kinda killed the mod bug for the Legacy after swapping a six speed in. Probably another reason I couldn't give it away yet lol.

But for now I'll keep working on the OBS swap e8b52624bd6c9ab99342b33b8ab2e3ab.jpg44556622956178ed49815febeedf2241.jpg28049071cc89bc5ee81d9abebb145c7c.jpg

At least my 4 year old daughter misses the vvvrrroom vvvrrrooom or subaru as she says.

Funny, my wife calls my legacy the same when I ask her which Legacy she's talking about.

The Vroom vroom - pshhh Legacy