LegacyGT.com

Which intakes work with Accessport?

Right, I'm just looking to stick with the Accessport for now. I'd like a tune but that budgetary concerns only allow planning for a cheaper alternative for the time being.

Budgetary concerns and a well-running, modded turbo Subaru does not mix. If you're changing things on your car that require a tune (downpipe, intake, turbo, fueling, etc.) and skimping out on a tune, then you're just setting your wallet up for sad days :lol:

Just the Accessport doesn't do anything, it's the tune you flash that matters. Like I mentioned, Cobb has off-the-shelf tunes for your car for the stock intake (Stage 2) or their own intake (Stage 2 + SF). Any other intake will require a tune, which you can do with the Accessport in the future when you have the money for the intake + tune.

As said above, "you" don't need to waste your money on an intake !

If you want to, get a K&N air filter or one of the other better then stock air filters.

My wagon has had a Perrin Panel filter installed in Aug 2004, I replaced that in 2013 with a K&N because the Perrin was past its life. I clean the K&N and lightly oil it once a year.

Good thing you asked the question before you spent your money.

Ask us before you spend/waste money buying things for your car.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here