LegacyGT.com

AZ - NIB Koni yellows front & rear

***These are sold...***

Howdy folks.

I bought these several years ago, along with a complete set of LGT wagon take-offs, intending to put them on my 07 OBXT. I never did, and ended up buying a set of JDM SpecB Bilstein take-offs instead. These have never been out of their boxes, $450 shipped in the lower 48 states. Pics: https://photos.app.goo.gl/HHZ1JjmKN1N1DjuMA. Otherwise, shoot me a message and I’ll send you whatever pics you’d like to see :)

Thanks, Doug

P.S. I’ll give you a killer deal on the LGT wagon stuff if you want it, will need some shipping $ for that though...

Edited by dvancleve
New low price!

interior color on the killer deal?

Sorry, I obviously wasn’t clear enough. I have a complete set of Legacy GT wagon shocks and struts with springs etc. that I was going to use with the Konis on my Outback XT. I’ll give someone a great deal on the Legacy stuff, I was thinking you pay for shipping and they’re otherwise free, if they buy the Konis and want it.

Doug

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

New lower price, $450 shipped for the Konis. I am certain that is unbeatable.

Also, I can't seem to edit my original post right now, so here is a bit more info on the LGT wagon stuff... It is a complete set of front and rear springs and struts/shocks, removed at ~90K miles IIRC. Fronts are disassembled, rears are intact. I bought the jumbo pipe cutter that is recommended for gutting the fronts for the Koni inserts and I would be willing to do that before shipping (much lighter). I could probably also take the rears apart and send just the springs, etc...

Edited by dvancleve