LegacyGT.com

sold FS (WA): 2005 Subaru Legacy GrandAm race wagon *

boxkita

Hmm, maybe a Lucky Dog car...Shralp, I thing you buy it and let's go Lucky Dogging!

Nothing like a race track to find the weak points in man and machine.

"Good Judgement comes from Experience. Experience comes from Bad Judgement"

• 3 months later...

the cage alone probably puts it in SM. add the gutted interior, fuel cell, etc. The original engine has a much bigger turbo, dry sump, and other goodies. I was going to put a processwest tmic on it and remove the drysump (although Sgt.Gator's current builder found, possibly, a working dry sump solution on the sti). Still the cage & gutted interior would be an instant bump?

my street/track wagon still had its full interior, but the processwest automatically bumped the car to SM. I ran novice for a bit, but when I discovered the track my dollars per on-track minute dropped alot.

In its current configuration with the whiteline catalog & zero-mile JRZ coilovers on it, there's alot of tuning possible

Edited by boxkita

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

The weights went up and down based on which class I was mostly running in. SPM has no minimum, ST is 10/HP, SST is 7.5lbs/hp. And I used to have ballast bolted under the floorboards (under the rear seat). Not sure if there is any ballast still there, I think I took it out to run SPM.

BTW I had the JRZ coilovers rebuilt. The rebuild cost as much as a new set KWs.

Boxkita there's a Track Subies For Sale group on Facebook, you might get more action there. I'll invite you to the group.

Nothing like a race track to find the weak points in man and machine.

"Good Judgement comes from Experience. Experience comes from Bad Judgement"

• 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • boxkita changed the title to sold FS (WA): 2005 Subaru Legacy GrandAm race wagon *