LegacyGT.com

Clutch replacement for a 2.0 Bl5 GT-B

Hello dear Legacy Owners,

I'm fairly new to owning a Legacy and the problems started right away. The clutch started slipping in 4th and 5th gear and sometimes I have trouble shifting from 1st to 2nd gear. I looked up some threads here in the forum but I'm still not sure what replacement I should get and which one would fit. I have the 5 speed manual gearbox and the engine is stock and will stay stock. If I remember correctly I've read something that it's possible to swap for a sti clutch but honestly I don't get what I can do and what not.

Hopefully you people can clear this out for me and tell me what clutch will fit and what flywheel or better would be a complete kit so I won't stand in the garage and wonder why nothing fits inside my car.

Sorry for the lack of knowledge and thanks in advance for your help.

Ask the web, in your country,

https://www.bing.com/search?q=Clutch+replacement+for+a+2.0+Bl5+GT-B&FORM=HDRSC1

Where are you from ?

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here