LegacyGT.com

Front calipers

Hello, I was hoping if you guys can help me here. I just bought a nice 2006 Legacy Station Wagon, no GT. I wanted to paint the front calipers in red but then I realize why not just upgrade them. Do you know if I can install a 4 pot red wrx calipers on this thing. How about the rotor.

Also the rear I want to do.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Front should bolt up and rotor will be fine. Rear will require an adapter bracket, and a special rotor/parking brake shoe if you want the parking brake to work. Adapter bracket is made by KNS, who will also have the rotor.

But, the regular Legacy GT calipers and rotors will get you more stopping power.

Front should bolt up and rotor will be fine. Rear will require an adapter bracket, and a special rotor/parking brake shoe if you want the parking brake to work. Adapter bracket is made by KNS, who will also have the rotor.

But, the regular Legacy GT calipers and rotors will get you more stopping power.

Thanks for replying. Ah ok I need to check the GT version. Would I need anything else or the GT just bolt on front and rear ?

Thanks

Wouldn’t bother with GT rears they are the same size as non GT but the GT ones are vented and non GT are not. Unless you’ve got money to blow, just do the fronts. As mentioned, moving to the WRX calipers is actually a downgrade in stopping power.

Wouldn’t bother with GT rears they are the same size as non GT but the GT ones are vented and non GT are not. Unless you’ve got money to blow, just do the fronts. As mentioned, moving to the WRX calipers is actually a downgrade in stopping power.

I see, I guess I got carried out but the way the 4 pot calipers with the s

ubaru logo looks like.

Do you have a pic of the front GT calipers if you don't mind ?

• 3 weeks later...
They essentially look like the current ones you currently have

Hi, I would like to make sure if I just buy 2 2006 legacy GT calipers with rotors I wont have to do any mod to my car ? I have a 2006 legacy wagon, non turbo.

Im asking this because I just got a used pair of GT calipers, like you said they look the same, maybe a little bit bigger but not sure if I want to go to the hassle of rebuild them if they need to.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.