LegacyGT.com

Forum Longevity

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, that's the first non-terrible idea you've had in years. Ok...

Let's do a paid Zoom call, say $10 a piece, and I'll give a live walk through of the server warehouse that this Colecovision Pentium Pro is stored at. And by server warehouse I mean closet. And by all that other stuff I mean a desktop tower.

Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

In all seriousness, if we want to help the forum should we donate to any mods in particular or just directly to the site?

Just directly to the site. In all seriousness.

---

You know, that's the first non-terrible idea you've had in years. Ok...

Let's do a paid Zoom call, say $10 a piece, and I'll give a live walk through of the server warehouse that this Colecovision Pentium Pro is stored at. And by server warehouse I mean closet. And by all that other stuff I mean a desktop tower.

Where do I Venmo you money?

This is $10 spent well!

Any chance the wife will join the “meeting” as well? :dm:

---

In all seriousness, if we want to help the forum should we donate to any mods in particular or just directly to the site?

Just directly to the site. In all seriousness.

Just know, in all seriousness, it will go to support things you can't see, use or enjoy. It will literally just keep the lights on at this point. In fact, not even sure if donating makes a difference anymore. You know what would help? An update by the Admin or site owner... yeah. That could be COOL! Like, we could know what the site needs, or doesn't, or if it's scheduled to shut down next 4/1/21. Stuff like that. That would be nice...

Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com