LegacyGT.com

No Rulz Racing 06 LGT Build (5MT)

Here she is in her spot. daily had to go back outside lol

picture.php?albumid=2794&pictureid=12723

picture.php?albumid=2794&pictureid=12724

Here are the muffler (Fubjitsubo Japan) we took out the square resenator, and they said it had 2 quarts of oil in it lol Straight pipe added and the sound is PERFECT. NO RICE AT ANY RPM. I will get a sound clip

picture.php?albumid=2794&pictureid=12725

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Radium FPR kit matted with gauge, 1000cc IDs, and ID rails. kinda hidden what I wanted when I pop hoods lol

picture.php?albumid=2794&pictureid=12727

Here are the 18 inch Enkie wheels in goold they look great. I will ot put them on till I clean the car up and get some hub centric rings.

picture.php?albumid=2794&pictureid=12728

My SR NEO Chrome lugs

picture.php?albumid=2794&pictureid=12729

I will get some inside pics soon. of the gauges, and the mounted the AP :mad: which I hate seeing it up but I think I am sold on having it up, so we will see lol :lol: I will also give a revew on how the car run with the base map and the pars like the light fly wheel, clutch, shifter and so on.

So first lets start with the motor. You ca see all the parts I had so I will not go there. We did decide to do some head work with GSC gits and few other things so the heads are much strong then stock. The motor was broken in on the dyno, and it has a nice base tune on waste gate pressure. I think the car pulls very strong but they gave me a map with some boost added lol. So I am thinking this thing will move. I will be going back to the dyno for full tune in a month. I have just been busy at work and home.

So I have the Fidenza light weight Fly wheel and Excedy stage 1 organic clutch. I will tell you this. The clucth is giving my a work out lol. I am having to have to get used to this bad boy. The fly wheels along with the group N mounts and Perrin dog bone do make some RACE car noises and they warmed me before I left. Sounds cool to me lol.

I have put 200 miles on the car since they broke it in but I want to make sure that things are good i my mind and I will wait till 500 or few more to add te new map. Then I will change the oil out with Amsoil. I love the car so far with the base tune, I think it will blow my mind with 21 psi. the titanium turbo blanket really works well to keep the head down. I might add the DEI down pipe blanket also.

I will have more updates as things come and I will gets some videos of the sound of the car.

• 2 weeks later...

Here she is, I do hate that part or the rotors rusted, but they are all new with new pads, and I will change them out when the brakes go bad. Car stops great.

So the hood scoop is a different color, but I like it and it was in better shape then the other one. at different angles it matches the car. lol :lol:

The wheels came out fresh and clean. car does not look bad at all. I am still on the base tune, the Rev1 tune I had was giving me very slight issues, and I went back to the base which ran smooth.

Lowering it soon just to remove some gap only. I kinda like the stock ride height, but It has to go down.

picture.php?albumid=2794&pictureid=12738

picture.php?albumid=2794&pictureid=12739

So I am in the process of tuning the car. I am going back to the dyno on the 18th next week. I have been sending logs to my tuner because I have a slight issue with a very tiny plusing like issue through the RPM range of 2500-6800.

The car Run very good, pulls hard, very fun but I need to get this taken care of. I am waiting to see if the tuner can find out what is going on. I have looked at the logs and all looks great, no code, but I can feel the car not pulling smooth.

I will chime back in when this is figured out. I a o 16 PSI REV2 tune.

wheel color looks good. :)

bummer about the tune. looking forward to your review once it's all sorted

Thanks boxkita, I am really not happy with the slight part of the car running that way. Don't get me wrong the car pulls very hard on 16 pounds, but I need it to be smooth. I am going to let the tuning do his thing on June 18th and see what comes up. I think it is just something simple.

I have another tuner I will go to and he does just as good, but I might hit up cryo to have him help if this tuner cannot get things right. I know it's just a process, and I guess am wanting things to go smooth the first time.

I think I need to chill a bit. :cool::lol: