LegacyGT.com

Price Check 05 LGT 48K miles

JollyLauncher

I hope this is were this needs to go. Because I need help!!

I'm thinking of selling my 05 Legacy GT with 48,000 (slightly less but I'm still driving it). Automatic and besides mud flaps, and an after market shifter knob it's bone stock. It's the dark blue, Regal Blue pearl with black leather interior. Light rust on bottom of car due to idiot prior owner driving it on the beach and not washing it. I will throw in a can of rust converter or spray it myself.

I've babied this car since I bought it a 12 months (or so) ago. I was planning on pulling the shifter block and having that guy in Texas bore it out for $500 because it shifts hard in sport mode (so I never drive in sport mode). It's a nice clean car but it's hard to find pricing for this car with such low miles.

I do have many goodies to go with it:

Cobb accessport (married to my old LGT)

Nameless Axelback exhaust (stock cans are on car now)

2 spare tires at 70% tread

2 front control arms

2 Timken front wheel bearings

2 Timken suspension mounts (for Bilsteins)

LED light for fog, parking and front turn signals

A ton of plastic fasteners in various sizes

4 5 quart jugs of various synthetic oil including a spare 5 qt of what's in the car now)

And some other parts I can't recall but small stuff

About the car:

It starts, runs and drives great. Minor wobble at 50-70 in the front, I suspect it bad wheel bearing/bad ball joints. A/C does not work (bought in the winter time and forget a checklist. Clean title, no liens.

Interior is 9/10 with a bit of scrapes on the shifter console and the damn glovebox is reluctant to latch closed.