LegacyGT.com

North NJ: 08 LGT Semi-Return-to-Stock Sale - Tons of Aftermarket and OEM Parts

Any pictures of the skid plate?

Unfortunately, no pics of the skid at this time; however, it looks exactly as linked on Primitive's website, but without any holes (ie, cutouts for oil filter), and is 3/16" ("Rally Tough") thick. The thing is pretty bulletproof, so there's literally no dents/dings on it - could probably use a good scrub-down, and that's it.

Car is currently parked in storage for the winter, so I'll see if I can grab a pic the next time I swing by for whatever reason. Let me know if you're still interested.

steve, i need the 1st section of an oem downpipe, will not need the midpipe assembly, just the first section.

let me know.

I can probably make that arrangement, but won't be swinging by storage for a bit. PM me, and we can probably figure something out.

Unfortunately, no pics of the skid at this time; however, it looks exactly as linked on Primitive's website, but without any holes (ie, cutouts for oil filter), and is 3/16" ("Rally Tough") thick. The thing is pretty bulletproof, so there's literally no dents/dings on it - could probably use a good scrub-down, and that's it.

Car is currently parked in storage for the winter, so I'll see if I can grab a pic the next time I swing by for whatever reason. Let me know if you're still interested.

I can probably make that arrangement, but won't be swinging by storage for a bit. PM me, and we can probably figure something out.

Definitely interested. Do you have the spacers that will allow to clear a KillerB oil pan and their Holy headers?

@cheeseenio - the skidplate didn't come with any spacers, if I recall correctly. Just the plate and some bolts for mounting. Not sure how much more clearance you'll need, but I never had any issues with my Tomei ELH and Fumoto valve (which sticks out much farther than stock drain plugs).