LegacyGT.com

AVO Chargepipe

interested. I sent pm but didn't hear back zip is 46554

Sorry I have a very time consuming career and don’t come on here often. I will message you when I have the price

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You might need help installing it correctly because I don’t have any of the issues you say you have and neither do a few other 5th gens with the AVO CP. I’m not really sure why you’re having this problem. I’ve emailed my rep at AVO about it and he is looking into it but said he’s never seen those issues either. Can you post some pics so I can show him?

LOL, I don't need help. Not sure if you meant to sound patronizing....

I don't have any pictures but I'll take some next time I jack the car up. SOme of the latest comments reminded me of the additional factor, i.e., the addition of an aftermarket BPV (turbosmart), is likely causing some of the fitment issues I have.

LOL, I don't need help. Not sure if you meant to sound patronizing....

I don't have any pictures but I'll take some next time I jack the car up. SOme of the latest comments reminded me of the additional factor, i.e., the addition of an aftermarket BPV (turbosmart), is likely causing some of the fitment issues I have.

If I was trying to be patronizing I wouldn’t have offered help and try to get pictures from you to send to my contact at AVO. lol. Sometimes people can take things the wrong when when reading them. I originally had my OEM BPV on the chargepipe and then switched to the Boomba. I still did not have any issues. Are you saying the style of BPV you went with is causing fitment issues? I’m trying to see what fitment issues you have because I can only find one issue between myself and the other people I know who run one. That is the OEM fan housing bolts needing to be trimmed down so they do not poke the charge pipe. Whenever you have time please send some pictures. I am trying to remember to check here more often