LegacyGT.com

PHX Metro, AZ: I totaled my '07 Spec B: This is what's for sale:

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will take the group N motor and transmission mounts (if it fits the 5spd, doubt it)! Maybe headlights too! PM sent!

The part number says 5MT, but it worked on my 6spd. Maybe the spec.B uses a 5mt mount? I can't remember from the research I did when I originally bought it, but the part number is D1010FE020 if you want to double check!

Responding WAY after I received the parts, but I can confirm that the seller sent me the brake lines in a timely manner and were as advertised, unopened! New lines are working great. Thanks!

Thanks for the feedback! And glad the lines are treating you well!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I had dibs on the trans and was going to drive down to get it but cant blame him for selling the car as is. That's what I get for putting all my peanuts in 1 jar since February or March if I recall. Darn! Want to give up but I'll give it 1 full year to find a complete spec b trans swap. Lol

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Follow me on IG @chefodiycarguy

and @chefo.soriano

New owner checking in, the car is now in Washington State. This car is going to be the donor to refresh/rebuild my 2007 Spec B, which is currently at 298K miles (all stock, original engine). Once I sort out what I'm going to swap and what I'm keeping for spares there will be some parts for sale, at that point I will start a thread.

Gary

I had dibs on the trans and was going to drive down to get it but cant blame him for selling the car as is. That's what I get for putting all my peanuts in 1 jar since February or March if I recall. Darn! Want to give up but I'll give it 1 full year to find a complete spec b trans swap. Lol

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Sorry buddy! It made much more sense for me to sell the car if I was able to with my whole life situation at the moment.

New owner checking in, the car is now in Washington State. This car is going to be the donor to refresh/rebuild my 2007 Spec B, which is currently at 298K miles (all stock, original engine). Once I sort out what I'm going to swap and what I'm keeping for spares there will be some parts for sale, at that point I will start a thread.

Gary

Thanks again Gary! Was a pleasure!