LegacyGT.com

PHX Metro, AZ: I totaled my '07 Spec B: This is what's for sale:

You willing to remove the roll center kit from your car? Also interested in the front and rear sway bar kit. Wondering if it's all one kit or if you could separate parts from it? I already have Kartboy endlinks on my car. It's OK if you can't, but they'd be completely wasted on me and I would just end up reselling them.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, apologies I haven't been getting back to PMs lately, I have been slammed and haven't been able to do anything related to the Subaru. I just finished responded to all PM's. I need to find some supplies and figure out how to get the sway bars packaged up. I was originally planning to not ship those, as I don't have those large company shipping discounts, so I figured it would be cost prohibitive. But I'll figure something out and see what that cost actually is.

As for the stock downpipe & mid pipe, they are not available.

All good man, I already ordered a RSB so they’re all yours. You were first anyways!

I’m almost there. Got a bit of tease with a response but no follow up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...
Yeah, COVID has thrown a wrench on my schedule. I have 2 projects ahead of the part-out, and I can't get the current one done until things go back to normal. It's really frustrating. I still have the parts listed in the original post for sale. I'm a bit slow to respond as I'm still working as an engineering manager and have a 16 month old at home that takes up a lot of my time, but ask anyone that has actually bought anything from me, that I do follow through. Apologies if my slow responses are a bit frustrating, I totally understand, but it's a challenge for me to improve it currently. I'm doing the best that I can to get back to people. COVID is really not helping things either, LOL.

Didn't get your reply it seems

I didn't get a PM from you. I just double checked the inbox.

How much for the Cobb inlet?

The Cobb inlet is not for sale. I wouldn't feel right by selling it, as it was trimmed too much and barely sits on the turbo compressor (my mistake, I was trying to get it to fit correctly). BTW, the fitment is terrible on it, I would look into other options.

• 2 weeks later...