LegacyGT.com

Need advice on suspension setup for 2005 LGT wagon

Pleides

Are you planning on tracking the car? Lowering it? How much money are you willing to spend? All in I spent about $1100 on the hardware for my suspension (, struts, springs, top hats) and it was worth every penny, even after Surgeline installed it for me.

That number seems to go up every day. For me it's about the journey not so much the destination. In fact I've been thinking about trading in my n/a wagon on another turbo w/auto trans to keep stock but, DD as I find myself driving the piss out of the poor little non-turbo wagon. I even put the spec b struts on it which it drives great with.

I've got a set of BC coils coming and I guess I'll try those w/swifts and see.

I kinda feel inclined to go the swift/bilstein b8 route but...

Right now I am tearing down all the arms and stuff from the spec b and I think I will get them all powder coated then put the bushings in. I think then I'll have one of the shops set it up rather than me screw it up. I am looking around for a tube and plate subframe for the front right now as I am not 100 that the one from the spec b isn't bent. The wagon, some one ran over something in so both subframe have been weld/repaired so even though they are good welds and professional they are out.