LegacyGT.com

How to set 24 HR Clock

Yes I have done that in my 2018. If your car is configured the same as mine you need to do it under Clock Display Format which is accessed with the Multi Information Display switch on the left side of the steering wheel. In my owner's manual it is on page 3-38.

Go to YouTube and search for it. I did a quick search in Google and at least 2 videos are available...

Unless you're searching something different, none of the videos for "2015 subaru 24 hour clock" yield anything related to my Legacy.

I don't have navi and there are no date/time settings available using the buttons on the steering column.

This is my signature, there are many like it but this one is mine

... there are no date/time settings available using the buttons on the steering column.

For MY 2015-2017 there is no user-accessible way to do what you want. There may be a software switch that a dealer (only) can set, but I haven't researched that.

"If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there." ~ The Cheshire Cat (Alice in Wonderland)

spacer.png

Found my answer here:

https://www.subaruoutback.org/threads/clock-on-2015-ltd.276689/

1. Place ign switch in off/lock position.

2. Depress and hold "-" button near clock display for approximately 5 seconds. The clock display will begin to flash.

3. While display is flashing press and hold "+" button for approximately 2 seconds. The clock format will change.

4. The clock display will continue to flash for approximately 3 seconds.

Edit: worked for me

Edited by scrupul0us
This is my signature, there are many like it but this one is mine

• 2 weeks later...