LegacyGT.com

2005 LGT: What is the best daily driver strut/shock and lowering spring combination?

The KYB’s sounds like a good choice for you then. I have the same problem with shit roads in WI and winter. This was originally designed as my winter setup but it’s taken over full time and I have no plans of switching. It’s pretty easy to swap the rear springs but you’ll need a spring compressor to get the stock springs back on.

I also always use oem bushings. I’ve had poly bushings on past cars and they get super stiff and squeaky in the winter. OEM’s are just easier to deal with on a street car.

I also always use oem bushings. I’ve had poly bushings on past cars and they get super stiff and squeaky in the winter. OEM’s are just easier to deal with on a street car.

So much this. Had WL poly for few years on front LCAs and when time came switched to stock STI LCA bushings. Same controlled ride as with WLs without any stiffness.

2005 LGT Wagon Limited 6 MT RBP Stage 2 - 248K

2007 B9 Tribeca Limited DGM - 258K

SOLD - 2005 OB Limited 5 MT Silver - 245K

SOLD - 2010 OB 6 MT Silver - 205K

• 2 weeks later...
Pinks and JDM struts is the answer.

I agree. I have JDM SIT Pinks on KYB SR's from Japan.

Also - If you are "bouncing", this is rarely from a good strut/spring setup. Get the spacers as recommended and a possible cutting of the LGT bump stops. And make sure that alignment is on point!