LegacyGT.com

SFW Only: Post your appropriate pics- V7

Flinkly

Two different burnouts....look between the white lines. You can see the posi decide to let go on the left turner. Other mark was there already. Good symetry though.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

My folks had a Pinto, never went up in flames but had some fuel tank 'gunk' issue that was never resolved so they moved into a swanky Maverick. Not long before moving to the '74 Honda Civic which became my first car...

I had two sealed kicker 12” subs in my 1989 Nissan extended cab pick up in high school.

I’m still deaf.

I got a hearing test app that uses ear buds. As I suspected it confirmed what I suspected, along with the tinnitus...well, it was still good times...

Stock sound system is spec b sucks. Rather enjoying the HK system in the Stinger, but still learning all the other fancy tech new to a non-millennial. Oh, and my 12” SVS has been a great inclusion in the 7.1 HTS. Love the auto overload switch/setting. So useful in these days of drastically different sources/quality/loudness. So def...whatever happened to that hip-hop nomenclature?