LegacyGT.com

Question about the SSM3 - Original Post was deleted

phish27134

I had originally a few days ago posted how I stumbled upon a site that had the SSM3 for download, but needed a very expensive OBD II connector in order for it to properly interface with the car. In the beginning I had mentioned I had the software and did anyone have any solutions? People began to post I have this interface or that cable please put the link up, and I asked if there were any issues if I did, not a word was said, so I put the link up and within 24hrs the entire post vanished

Did I violate a rule, cause according to the forum rules I don't believe I have.

**Any of the original posters did you install the software and if so were you able to get it to work with the SSM3. I still have the link and original file. I wont post the website, but PM me if you are interested or can point me in the right direction to be able to use the SSM3 without having to buy the V2018.10 VXDIAG the supposed interface needed to get the software to properly communicate, I had also posted a link to the original SSM3 manual as well and still have it too.