All in the SE, raise your hand

waflowers

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I'm new to the board so I want to say hi to everyone. I know Mike (Subyluvr) from other boards, he's a real cool guy, would like to meet the guy in vero with the Roo because he is about 30 minutes from me. It's good to see so many Subaru forums popping up. The rundown on what I own: 1990 Black Legacy LS 5MT wagon 2WD 130Kmi 1993 Silver Legacy Turbo 4EAT Sedan (coming soon)

Hey guys, originally from Sparta, TN. A small place in-between Mcminville and Cookville. Anyone been there? But now work has me in Ft. Walton Beach FL. ManM-- We need to meet up sometime and goto a track. only one i know of around here is Holt, and its only a 1/8 mile. - Luminati

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
do the know our LGT's? If so this is good - I read that Cobb AccessPort is authorizing tuners to use their new pro-tuner software..maybe racingzone is on the list...i will give them a call. Thanks

• 5 weeks later...
We have 5 Subies in the family, '05 LGT Ltd - BSM, '05 STI - CGM, '03 WRX - SRP, '02 LGT - PSM, '99 LGT Ltd - Red. Just upgraded to the STI from an '02 WRX, now the wife says we have to make her '05 LGT faster so she can keep up.;)

Archived