LegacyGT.com

The tale of two OBP OBXTs | low vs lifted

KevinEdgar

Just noticed you hadn't posted on this thread for quite a while..

Do you still have the 3" magnaflow catback setup on that older YouTubevideo? Which Magnaflow mufflers were they in particular? The mid pipe/Y pipe were something else? I'm trying to put together a custom exhaust, just trying to get some ideas. Really liked the sound yours made.

Edited by RumblyXT

3 hours ago, RumblyXT said:

Just noticed you hadn't posted on this thread for quite a while..

Do you still have the 3" magnaflow catback setup on that older YouTubevideo? Which Magnaflow mufflers were they in particular? The mid pipe/Y pipe were something else? I'm trying to put together a custom exhaust, just trying to get some ideas. Really liked the sound yours made.

Hey, yeah I moved to Japan last year and gave my lifted outback xt to my little brother. Maybe he can continue to update the thread cause he's already fixed some things I didn't haha. I've got the RADWGN sitting at my family's house, didn't get rid of any of my cars or toys lol. 

Yeah in the old vid it was just a catless cobb downpipe and 3" magnaflow, I don't know the model but it was made for a legacy gt sedan. It didn't fit that great on my car but got it for a sweet price on this forum years ago. 

• Like 1