LegacyGT.com

Lifty boi needs a drop

So basically the I want to lower my outback (legacy). The struts are blown all the way around so driving on the highway is pretty much a nightmare. Wanting to lower it on Legacy struts with H&R springs while reusing my old tophats. Is this a solid plan?

IjtQBqs.jpg

I've never had a problem with whiteline stuff it usually bolts right in. problem is salt getting the old stuff out. removing the whole upper arm would be easiest, find a press or bring it to a place to get the old one pressed out or, go a little old school and burn the bushing out with a torch, cut the ring that was holding it in with something then chisel it out.

i would just go for the drop first and see where its at it might actually put you at 0degrees camber which is fine. it already has negative camber from the factory.

forgot to mention your outback tires wont fit with legacy struts anymore, and consider using 05 to 09 legacy gt front struts and spring because it had a turbo and they were valved/sprung different for more weight, so it might suit you h6 a little better.

Edited by RustyRuu