LegacyGT.com

Recommended shops

hallowground

So I live in Delaware and was wondering if there are some reputable shops anywhere an hour of Dover, DE. I use to like going to the dealership once every three or four maintenance intervals so they can check the stuff I might miss but I have found they say I need to do certain things that I had already just done to my car or they say I need new tires when they have 40k miles on them and the tread warranty is for 60k. The real kicker is I keep my interior and engine bay spotless as well as a couple simple modifications that I did myself and they think they can pull fast ones on me. Also the wait time is usually like 2 hours for a rotation and oil change. That's insane, if I had a lift it would be done in 30 minutes. So does anyone know of a reputable shop in the mid Atlantic that will use oem fluids and parts. I'm coming up on a coolant drain and a spark plug change and rather them do it cause it took me a few hours to do plugs myself. I have a 3.6r and the back two plugs are a b-otch. If someone has a recommendation for 3.6r plug removal and install of what tools they use would help. I rather buy tools and do it myself than pay $100/hour for a shop to maybe not do it right.

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk