LegacyGT.com

ISO: catted uppipe 06 spec b

Check engine light came on for the 02 sensors. I replaced all 3 I believe but the check engine light was still on. The car stutters on all gears so the mechanic told me that it was the catalytic converter on top. Don't know much about cars other than the basics so I'm just trying to get the uppipe to see if it really going to fix the problem

P0545 and P0546

You should be able to get rid of those with EGT bypass documented on here. Basically just installing a resister in place of the EGT probe.

I think I still have the catted UP from my car hanging out somewhere if you decide you still need one.

You should be able to get rid of those with EGT bypass documented on here. Basically just installing a resister in place of the EGT probe.

I think I still have the catted UP from my car hanging out somewhere if you decide you still need one.

I'll try this on the weekend since I work long hours. I'll still buy the UP if you still have it?

I didn't say you couldn't get rid of them just listing them so the OP knows what to look for or which to turn off via an OS tune etc.

I didn't say you couldn't get rid of them just listing them so the OP knows what to look for or which to turn off via an OS tune etc.

Right. Didn't track usernames closely, and thought OP was posting the codes currently present.

I'm getting code P0031 twice and P0037

https://www.obd-codes.com/p0031

https://www.obd-codes.com/p0037

Seems odd that both pre and post cat oxygen sensors have the same issue.

Sounds like you have some wiring issues, or maybe the heater element in both sensors happens to be open/defective.

Sometimes, there is a fuse for the O2 heaters, so if that is blown for some reason, that could result in these codes.

Archived