LegacyGT.com

I have a 2007 Subaru Legacy 2.0 Engine Seized.

So Again I have a 2007 Subaru Legacy 2.0 and the Engine Seized and I was wanting to swap the engine but was wondering if I could go with a 2.5 or if that was not possible.

Sorry dont know much about what you can and cant di so that's why I am here asking.

The Body is in amazing shape and no rust that's why I am wanting to swap engines.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Welcome to the forum.

It would be helpful to finish filling out your profile completely so that everyone knows what country you are in and other details that would help answer your questions.

I live in Canada. Ontario

I have Owned the car since 2007, Brand New.

Engine seized over back in 2017 on my way in to work and have been driving a 2008 Mitsubishi Outlander since then.

Yhe car has been parked at my Father Inlaws since then in his Garage and has no rust top or Bottom and is in just all around amazing shape.

I am asking about Engine swapping because frankly I have no idea what can and can not be done and I would love to be driving this car again.

Is it possible because it is a 2.0 to go with a 2.5 or would you run into complications in doing so.

Sorry I just have no idea that's why I am asking in advance before i go ahead and buy an engine that wont fit or so on.

Thanks

Kyle

Edited by KarlDuvet