LegacyGT.com

COBB firmware update

Just an FYI, check your AP firmware. For some reason mine has stopped shutting off when the ignition is turned off. So I checked COBB's site and there have been around 5 updates since I bought mine. The latest update should fix the auto ON/OFF function. I will update it tonight.

Just an FYI, check your AP firmware. For some reason mine has stopped shutting off when the ignition is turned off. So I checked COBB's site and there have been around 5 updates since I bought mine. The latest update should fix the auto ON/OFF function. I will update it tonight.

when was the latest firmware update?

Question for the newbies....how do you update the AP3?

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

I think I uploaded the files on to my laptop from cobb's site and then connect my AP to my laptop and move the files onto my AP to update.

I was kinda surprised there is not a "hey there is an update" email or some kind of reminder.
Whenever you run the ap manager it checks for updates. But it would be a logistical nightmare to notify individual owners of every update.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Whenever you run the ap manager it checks for updates. But it would be a logistical nightmare to notify individual owners of every update.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I'll have to set a reminder to check for updates every 6 months or so.

You should pull a datalog every few months as well, good time to do updates. I can only recall one update where I could tell the difference, since it added the new start up screen and the option to upload a custom start up screen picture. Otherwise its all behind the scenes stuff.

I would love to see cobb offer a sideways screen orientation, so I could lay the AP down on top of the steering column, that would be nice.

Archived