LegacyGT.com

Who wants CLEAR CORNERS??

What's been most people's turn around time on delivery from order date? Been two weeks and 1 day from when I ordered mine, just want to make sure they aren't lose.

IIRC you waited a while to order. I know he had at least 10 orders within the first few days so there was a line of paid customers already ahead of you. As a reminder, the fastest he can make each set is 1 per day because he only has 1 set of molds and the resin takes time to set. After he makes a set, he then has to polish the lenses. I would expect that you should be getting shipment tracking soon. And as Hanger said, contact him, he's been pretty responsive.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I believe I'm the first one to detail an installation of these, so here's what I've got. Installed my Klearz clear sidemarkers last night with the help of a friend that's baked lights before. We took our time and did everything carefully and baked the lights low and slow, and all said and done were at 4 hours from when I arrived to when I left. I went with a VLED amber bulb behind the sidemarker, and used Retro Rubber from Morimoto to re-seal the lights. The original sidemarker just clips into place and can easily be pushed out once the light is disassembled that far.

The Klearz are a very nice product but a few things to keep in mind:

-They will clip into place just like the original ones, but not as strongly. They'll have a bit of wiggle back and forth. I'd recommend a small amount of adhesive or even just a tiny dab of light sealent to hold the reflector in place. Not too bad.

-The tiny tabs on the Klearz are FRAGILE. My friend accidentally snapped one of them off without very much pressure at all, but it was still no problem to use a bit of sealant in that spot to hold the sidemarker in place.

-The actual physical install of the Klearz takes mere seconds, it's just the baking and disassembly of the light that takes the most time.

-I went with the clear option, and due to the already black housing of my facelift lights, the actual look in daylight ended up a bit more of a dark gray. On full chrome housings, they would reflect the look of the chrome and be lighter in appearance. They still look very clean and I'm more than happy with them, but due to this, I would imagine that the dark smoked sidemarkers would look almost completely black on facelift housing.

ScVvst4.jpg

igrqtbF.jpg

x25fmeg.jpg

aMkGZBk.jpg

2qGvkiZ.jpg

NRq9zyL.jpg

BrgIhTd.jpg

Y6y8Odh.jpg

pgDda0z.jpg

JgpUqQ7.jpg

Edited by Humble Rumble