LegacyGT.com

These Are The Safest New Cars You Can Buy

ehsnils

A lot of Subaru models here.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGxTE_I18e0]These Are The Safest New Cars You Can Buy - But Only One is American - YouTube[/ame]

They state in the video that not all models are tested though so there may be vehicles that are good that aren't tested.

453747.png

I take a huge grain of salt when I watch anything from them... They often whine about how Subaru will not give them a car for testing but yet, they are constantly down on Subaru...

the short version of that video is every single Subaru model is on that list (the BRZ/FRZ is not but that is a Toyota/Subaru thing)

• 1 month later...

That's awesome! I'm mainly buying Subaru's for the AWD (and turbo), but it's really nice to see that they are super safe too.

I take a huge grain of salt when I watch anything from them... They often whine about how Subaru will not give them a car for testing but yet, they are constantly down on Subaru...

the short version of that video is every single Subaru model is on that list (the BRZ/FRZ is not but that is a Toyota/Subaru thing)

I've recently found out about them and I really appreciate their roller/snow/gold mine hill tests. I wasn't around for when the debacle happened, but from what it sounds like, they gave an OK review for the 2015 Outback and Subaru got prissy about it and stopped giving them loaner cars. They instead bought their own 2018 Outback and have been testing it in and overall they seem to really like it.

05 LGT 16G 14psi 290whp/30mpg (SOLD)

12 OBP Stock 130whp/27mpg@87 Oct

00 G20t GT28r 10psi 250whp/36mpg

22 Ascent STOCK

Archived