LegacyGT.com

FREE E-Tune Givaway! Happy Holidays!

cryo

Hey All!

We wanted to give back to the community and give away ONE FREE E-Tune and one E-Tune at 50% off for the Holidays.

Here are the simple rules and the winner will be chosen based on the submission.

Rule #1 - This Etune has to be started in the next 6 months

Rule #2 - This Etune is NON Transferable

Rule #3 - You must currently follow us on one social media platform such as facebook or instagram or youtube

Alright, here are the nitty gritty details. Basically we want to hear what you WILL do for someone nice this season to pay it forward for winning. We dont expect you to spend the same amount of money, we dont expect you to spend any money if you dont have it. We want to know what type of things you would do to pay it forward and what type of activities or gestures you can do to make someone appreciate your time, your value and your ability to make someones day a little better.

Now we KNOW we have no way to police or monitor the outcome. Our feeling is that by forcing people to think about what they "can" do to make someones holiday or just random tuesday a little brighter, the more likely you are to act. At that point we have done our job.

The winner will be chosen on christmas day and please post all comments in this thread and no pms. ONE POST PER PERSON

*This is eligible for all etuning we offer for all subaru models up to aftermarket fueling etunes and you will receive extra consideration if you post that you mentioned this post to others and they submitted as well, the goal is to have more posts with great holiday spirit!*

Happy holidays and Merry Christmas!

Dave and the Cryotune team

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

cryotuneperformance@yahoo.com

facebook.com/cryotuneperformance.

lol, how am i supposed to tell my subie friends if you already posted it in our main forum topic? ;)

"hey turbo wagons, Cryo has a giveaway goin on!"

Basically that is more of a boost after the first day as many people will miss the one single post today. The fact you mention it today means you may be more likely to mention it to those a couple days from now once the "buzz" has died....I'm just trying to avoid people not sharing it due to trying to be one of only 5 that submit.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

Call me lame, old, whichever but I do not partake in the social media platforms so I guess I'm out. Forums are the extent of my social-ism. Happy holidays and I do believe this is a great idea to inspire some do-gooder.....that stuff does happen from time to time and more often than people tend to hear about.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Thank you cryo! It would be a great gift for anyone who wins! hopefully me ha.

Okay, so my wife and I are spending Christmas together for the first time because we recently moved in together. So I wanted to give her something nice and thought of the perfect gift.

Anyhow some background, my wife has been interested in ferrets as a pet. She's been wanting one for a while now. I told her that we don't have space in our apartment to add a cage for it. Also from what I read, its recommended two minimum. Then I mentioned to her that they smell a lot. So she thinks we won't get one any time soon until we get a bigger place.

I of course, thought about how nice it would be to give her a ferret for Christmas. So I have bought a cage, ferret hammock, and some other goodies for it. For now she guessed its a TV or a coffee table that she also wanted. So on the 24th I am taking her to Petco to have her pick a ferret. Can't wait to see the reaction on her face haha.

That'ts what I will be doing for the holidays. I did share a post on a Legacy GT Facebook page.

Well good luck everyone:) and thanks again Cryo !

Much appreciated cryo! We all should take a little time to help spread the cheer this season. I’ll take part. I don’t have any kids, but here are some presents the girlfriend and I have for her niece and neffew. Just because they are not your kids doesn’t mean you can’t help spread a little Christmas love! Please excuse my sad excuse for a Christmas tree.

I also have some chips available that are good for a free beer at The Hodle in PA. (Must be atleast 21 years of age and have a valid drivers license) If you are local PM me and stop by while they last. The holidays get stressful so I hope this helps a couple people kick back and take a load off. I hope everyone have a great holiday season.

00c0c_gTT0DyKaNWu_600x450.jpg.e7ae28f839bdba03a9af3daa1974176a.jpg

first off, BIG thanks to Cryo for offering this awesome promotion and using it to help make others do good in return! I have no kids and have already blown as much as is reasonable to get presents for all of my loved ones, but were i to win I would pay it forward to my buddy steve who is constantly getting boned by shops "fixing" his WRX every time he has a job he can't get done on his own (read "any time he has a problem"). I'll invest my time/money into getting down there and doing all the preventative maintenance that I know he's not doing, guaranteed his spark plugs are 75k old . that, and I'll continue to pick up hitchhikers from the mountain and give them a whip while i give them ride, but if i win I'll give them the option instead of scaring them half to death w/o warning.

This is a pretty awesome way to give back to the community :)

This has been a thing that I started when I got my Legacy. As an enthusiast, I used to get always questioned why I would spend so much money on a depreciating asset haha. Since I'm fortunate enough to have extra income to tinker with my car I figured for every modification that I purchase for my car I would give back an equal amount to the charity of my choice. Usually it's the food bank or the spca as those are two I'm pretty passionate about and I feel like it's a great way to prevent myself from spending a crazy amount of money (although I've spent a few thousand dollars already haha)

Wow Dave, you guys are amazing!

As much as I like spending $$ on my car and my enjoyment, I just got back from doing my first real pay it forward and will be doing it again as soon as finances and another trip can be organised.

I went with my gf and friends to take care of people and orphans in Guatemala, the place that really hit me the most was Yalu. A place you will never hear of and can't find on a map. It's not the town but the hills around it. People living in tin huts with no floor or running water, the electrical they had was a single light bulb on a switch. We built water filters for them and built bunk beds for many of them who have never slept on anything but the ground they walk on. It was life changing for me seeing how lucky we are. We also visited 2 orphanages and spent lots of time with the children, you can't help but want to stay and play with them and keep em all happy!

The pic of following the lady through the "ditch" I actually had a bunkbed frame balanced on my head and I pulled out my cell phone to take a pic to show what these people live in everyday. Also that was the cleanest part of the ditch area too, just up ahead we made a left up the hill and to her family "house" to setup and give them a bed.

I'll add a couple of pics to show where we were

47431442_10161293664960096_7347769211785052160_n.thumb.jpg.6dad5aa6040e85811b18fffeee6bebb6.jpg

47465031_10161293667775096_4914641144492589056_n.thumb.jpg.8b327b40f84f48a5a33b031fcbaa8665.jpg

47396530_10161293669490096_6208351582573035520_o.thumb.jpg.779aad075e392a51a3c2dd58a47f3816.jpg

47389794_10161293672700096_6146313434272104448_o.thumb.jpg.1ec6d8d6d25b390d3995f04c6bcab233.jpg

08 Spec B, insta: @08_spec_b, 10 SH Forester insta: @shfozzy

I wasn't sure if to edit my original post or to make a new one but I wanted to make an update. So I told my wife we would go shopping for one more gift. She was confused when we pulled up to Petco. But when I told her, she couldn't believe it and was so excited. She was so happy and wouldn't stop saying how cute (which it is). She thought we were getting a puppy or cat, but said this is better.

Anyway she named him Gaben. It looks very curious. Here is best picture of him I could take (wouldn't stay still).

I hope everyone enjoys there holidays and merry Christmas!!

ferret.thumb.png.8173230630e8df89e147152385319ad1.png

Well obviously this is a VERY hard decision as everyone deserves it, paying it forward can be its own reward as well.

Either way I had to choose based on a few different details and hope that everyone can understand.

tysparks81 has been picked for the FREE Etune, This embodies what holidays and giving are about.....Sometimes its the little extra effort that doesnt cost anything that goes the farthest....Shoot us an email to discuss your details.

The 50% off etune has been picked for ripstik - Please make contact with us at cryotuneperformance@yahoo.com to discuss your options, if you do not plan to use the 50% off within 6 months please let us know so we can nominate the runner up.

Thank you for your submissions and happy holidays!

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...

Thats the spirit Jade.Auria! Let us know if you ever need anything from us, we are in Arvada,CO and love to see the 5th gens in the shop!

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Archived