LegacyGT.com

Invidia Q300 alignment

Hello,

The Q300 is in, and the passenger side is perfectly spaced in the opening, but the drivers side is almost right up against the bumper (towards the centerline of the car).

Are there an suggestions for getting the drivers side a bit more even in the opening?

Thanks!

SC

1994 Legacy MI

2008 Legacy GT specB

2023 Crosstrek Limited

Longer hanger, rotate the mid-pipe slightly, bend hanger. Stuff like that.

This^^^^. Depending on the hardware used for putting it together there is a fair amount of play between central pipe, Y pipe and the mufflers. I went with M10 bolts, but I believe Q300 holes will take M12 easy. Smaller the number, more play room. Also hangers on muffler cans are much more under an angle compared to stock. may be just moving the rubber hangers on hangers will alter the position.

2005 LGT Wagon Limited 6 MT RBP Stage 2 - 248K

2007 B9 Tribeca Limited DGM - 258K

SOLD - 2005 OB Limited 5 MT Silver - 245K

SOLD - 2010 OB 6 MT Silver - 205K

I don't see how you can rotate either of the mid pipes.

The next time I have it up in the air I'll try and see what I can do about rotating them.

SC

There is play in the bolt holes, just loosen them a bit so you can adjust the pipes.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

There is play in the bolt holes, just loosen them a bit so you can adjust the pipes.

It's a super tight fit, so I'm not sure about the play, but I'll see what all I can do.

SC

1994 Legacy MI

2008 Legacy GT specB

2023 Crosstrek Limited

Archived