LegacyGT.com

Electrical Issue '05 LGT Marker lights and info screen lights

TheUkrainian

Having some electrical issues with my '05 LGT that I can't seem to figure out. Hoping someone here has some electrical knowledge...

Went downtown a few nights ago to shoot a concert and when I got out of my car I noticed my marker lights were on. Checked the little switch on top of the steering column and it was off. On top of that, my headlight icon on the dash was on, the info display was flashing "ACC" and the 2 buttons by the info display were illuminated along with the light in the coin bin. Currently I pull the #14 fuse inside to kill the marker lights, but the others still remain on inside. Haven't been able to find out much online, as most of the forum posts go right to the switch on the steering column, and the one or two others I found regarding a fuse don't solve my issue.

Not sure what's causing this...I know my battery is getting old, but I don't think that would cause any issues?

46831560_10156873144387774_813464976206331904_n.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.xx&oh=223e6c9b955a365e85effd7fe635cc4d&oe=5C7B93CD

Archived