LegacyGT.com

Used downpipe ricky?

AWDFTW

40k miles isn’t too much and a used down pipe isn’t risky. You just have to wonder if the catalytic converter is in good shape which it should be. However in your user settings you say you have two NA outbacks, is this for a different car? This down pipe sounds like it’s for a WRX hatch (2008-2011)

I see people buy used downpipes all the time and most times are good but keep in mind the quality of the cat. Most are normally only good for about 4-5 years on aftermarket cats so that can cause issues in the long run.

Hope that helps.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

cryotuneperformance@yahoo.com

facebook.com/cryotuneperformance.

40k miles isn’t too much and a used down pipe isn’t risky. You just have to wonder if the catalytic converter is in good shape which it should be. However in your user settings you say you have two NA outbacks, is this for a different car? This down pipe sounds like it’s for a WRX hatch (2008-2011)

Would be for a 2006 OBXT that I'm buying from a family member in a little over a year.

Make sure that this down pipe is for a LegacyGT/OBXT, WRX one’s will not fit without modification.

What kind of modification? Cobb's website lists the same part # for both, so I presumed it was a bolt in.

If your OBXT is manual trans all manual trans dp's for the 05-09 lgt and 08-14 wrx are the same...If its auto it changes the part number.

Hope that helps

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

cryotuneperformance@yahoo.com

facebook.com/cryotuneperformance.

Archived