LegacyGT.com

The end of V2 Cobb Accessport support !!

Kcdrift

You may be able to contact one of the Tuners, and see if they can help give you a tune for v2.

Where do you live ? We may be able to recommend a local Tuner...

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

Cross-posting since it is germane to this thread:

Eureka.

I was finally able to connect to my v2 Accessport. If you get the message in AP Manager that Accessport cannot be found, or if your OS has issues recognizing your AP from a hardware malfunction, try installing a fresh copy of Windows 7 SP1 on an old computer. v2 Accessport is incompatible with Windows 10 and it seems the accumulated Windows updates on 7 interfere with the AP drivers. I now have a machine dedicated for AP usage.

Now onto figuring out my sudden stumbling problem.

muFreight.co
A JDM Container Sharing Service from Japan 🇯🇵 to NYC 🗽
 🌐 Website📷 Instagram✉️ Email

Bessie II's Thread

Cross-posting since it is germane to this thread:

Just putting this out for complete information. I have successfully connected to my V2 AP from two different Windows 10 laptops, one with a fully updated version of Enterprise and the other a fully updated version of Home. I used the current version of AP Manager.

Just putting this out for complete information. I have successfully connected to my V2 AP from two different Windows 10 laptops, one with a fully updated version of Enterprise and the other a fully updated version of Home. I used the current version of AP Manager.

Weird, I wonder whether this is an issue with just my AP. I connected mine to a total of 7 different computers (1 XP, 1 OSX, 3 Windows 10, and 2 Windows 7).

Do you have auto-update turned on for your OS, All_talk?

muFreight.co
A JDM Container Sharing Service from Japan 🇯🇵 to NYC 🗽
 🌐 Website📷 Instagram✉️ Email

Bessie II's Thread

The Enterprise laptop is my work computer and updates are pushed from my IT department automatically, I'm assuming all relevant updates are current.

The Home machine is my personal laptop and yes updates auto download, but it is set to ask me before installing. I might have one waiting at this point but its essentially up to date.

Maine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brentuning is outside of Boston. Members have used them.

https://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2897453

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here