LegacyGT.com

The end of V2 Cobb Accessport support !!

Kcdrift

Hi legacy fam- I don’t know if this was posted anywhere else in the forum but I figured “Tuning” would be a good place to post it. Cobb is going to be ending the support of their V2 accessport at the beginning of 2019. V2 owners should download all the maps while they can.

https://www.cobbtuning.com/v2-accessport-official-end-of-life/

Above is the link for the article announcing the end of V2 support in January 2019.

Best-

KC

Since they were ending the upgrade plan and holding a 10% off sale, I pulled the trigger on the upgrade. They got me. No complaints, it's an awesome product.

Other than the LCD screen, is there really any difference? My V2 has sat in the garage since the day I got it (hooked it up, added tune, put in garage so it doesn't get stolen).

I can have pretty much any gauge I need using my bluetooth OBDII dongle and my phone. I don't have to worry about hiding it when I park. I'm having a hard time justifying spending $300 on another LCD.

Like you, I love BtSsm and would never use the AP to replace it. For me, it's not about the advantages of the V3 but rather the disadvantages of the V2. For instance, the V2 doesn't work with Windows 10. So it's not long before I get rid of the last Windows 7/Vista machine in the house and I'll be unable to use it. Really that's it. Successfully planned obsolescence.

You can get a one time 15% if your a veteran. Go to the bottom of their home page and look on the right side in the list of items there. I plan to wait until Tuesday to replace both of mine.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

Since they were ending the upgrade plan and holding a 10% off sale, I pulled the trigger on the upgrade. They got me. No complaints, it's an awesome product.

Yeah, I've been thinking of doing the same but I don't have the money or need the added features of the V3 even though the flex fuel option is tempting.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
Maps should all be the same regardless whether it's v2 or v3. the Support is primarily referring to if the AP manager (on the PC) breaks and can't communicate with your AP because of a windows update.

• 1 year later...
Hey any chance you still have these maps! I'm picking up a V2 and could really use them!

(Don't mind my new membership, I have a lot of cars and usually just read forums and search but this I just can't find)

Welcome to the forum. Yeah I have them around somewhere, 2005-2007 LGT right? Let me look for then and I can email them to you. PM me your email.

-KC

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...
anyone still have the original Accesstuner Race by chance? I Recently purchased a car with a v2 Accessport and it doesn't work with the current Accesstuner. Cobb sends me the current Accesstuner and tells me I have 2 options. 1. Buy a v3. 2. Go to a shop. Apparently Accesstuner Pro can still work with v2 Accessport. And they say the only major difference between the 2 is one is vehicle/accessport locked and the other isn't. I'm VERY close to chucking it completely and using rom raider. I read scaling the maf and injectors can be a headache if at least 1 of them isn't stock.

• 1 month later...

Can anyone point me in the direction of the software and maps?

I just did a bunch if work to my legscy gt that has been sitting for a few years only to find out the v2 i have had with the car is now out dated.

New turbo (vf46), silicone turbo inlet, larger intercooler and piping, cobb intake, equal length header, cobb catless downpipe, random aftermarket cat back. Any recommendations? Didnt really wanna spend another $1300 on a tune and v3…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk