LegacyGT.com

Adjust of ECU Outback 2.5i with AVO Turbo Kit

Hello,

After a lot of time, my Subaru Outback 2.5i is lowered, with big brakes, new rims, with AVO Turbo Kit, new fuel pump and injectors, and a complete exhaust from the headers to the tips. As soon as I will finish it I promise a complete built thread!

Now I am completely stopped, because I don't have any possibility to adjust ECU paramenters! My tuners says I need defs for this ECU, and at romraider nowbody answer to the threads about this ECU.

Someone has experience about it? or someone recomends go to standalone ECU or Piggyback???

Please help me!

Sisco

https://www.cryotuneperformance.com/faq

Under "Software needed" it will have the links to the pages where you download the defs and such.

As I understand it the Subaru ECU can do quite a bit - so unless you're 100% track car I wouldnt worry about standalone or piggybacks.

05' LGT, ZFD Built 5MT, Stage 2 Cryotune 91/E85, 170,000mi running BRotella T6 and Ecoguard S4615 filters.

https://www.cryotuneperformance.com/faq

Under "Software needed" it will have the links to the pages where you download the defs and such.

As I understand it the Subaru ECU can do quite a bit - so unless you're 100% track car I wouldnt worry about standalone or piggybacks.

Many thanks Sparkey!

Unfortunatelly there are not defs for my ecu id / interna id.

I don't know how to proceed...

Enviat des del meu Redmi Pro usant Tapatalk

Many thanks Sparkey!

Unfortunatelly there are not defs for my ecu id / interna id.

I don't know how to proceed...

You're welcome.

I think I understand your problem, but have no idea how to solve it or anything. I would reach out to a few other tuners (Cryotune, Tuning Alliance, Flatiorns, ect) Someone's bound to know something.

The other option being getting in touch with heiche who created BtSsm (great for logging and such) and Perscitus who know a ton and I feel would be great people to lead you in the right direction. The BtSsm thread (https://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/btssm-bluetooth-adapter-app-v-2-267811p16.html) has tons of info as well as the archive as far as defs and things go. I dont know as much as I'd like to or should about that stuff, but I bet they relate.

05' LGT, ZFD Built 5MT, Stage 2 Cryotune 91/E85, 170,000mi running BRotella T6 and Ecoguard S4615 filters.

You're welcome.

I think I understand your problem, but have no idea how to solve it or anything. I would reach out to a few other tuners (Cryotune, Tuning Alliance, Flatiorns, ect) Someone's bound to know something.

The other option being getting in touch with heiche who created BtSsm (great for logging and such) and Perscitus who know a ton and I feel would be great people to lead you in the right direction. The BtSsm thread (https://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/btssm-bluetooth-adapter-app-v-2-267811p16.html) has tons of info as well as the archive as far as defs and things go. I dont know as much as I'd like to or should about that stuff, but I bet they relate.

Really thanks! Now it's time to read, read, and ask everybody to reach the solution!

What's your ecu ID?

This is all the from the ECU

Make: Subaru

Model: Outback

Submodel: 2.5i

Market: USDM

Transmission: MT

Year: 07

ECU ID: 4B12187007

Internal ID: E2UE100C

Flash Method: subarucan

Memory Model: SH7058

Checksum Module: subarudbw

Inherits: 32BITBASE

Thanks for your help!

I will see if its possible to modify the definitions of E2UE102J to suit your ecuid.

I've done similar before on my 2009 2.5i when I couldn't find a def.

Might take a couple says to report back but I'll see what I can do.

WOW!! If you are able to do it you can solve my problem!!!

Many, many Thanks!!

Should be fairly easy to build a definition, at least a skeleton of one with basic tables defined, and expand from there.

Any luck getting td_d or dschultz help ($$$) over at RR forum?

Post up the ROM (stock or tuned if ok to share) and the team here or there can fill in some blanks.

Should be fairly easy to build a definition, at least a skeleton of one with basic tables defined, and expand from there.

Post up the ROM (stock or tuned if ok to share) and the team here or there can fill in some blanks.

Hello! Thanks for your info!

At RR forum nowbody answer me.

I don't know the reason.

Sisco

Attached Link to my original ECU file E2UE100C

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1JKkbrgYr1LQuCC4Vvp5ByE-hXz-zSyMn

Thanks

PM sent. The ECU is likely very similar to the 2007/8 USDM and other non-EDM region 2.5i - it might even inherit from their defs if any exist with some changes to memory addresses for tables, logger and RAM params.

BtSsm should work out of the box with a BASIC profile alias.

PM sent. The ECU is likely very similar to the 2007/8 USDM and other non-EDM region 2.5i - it might even inherit from their defs if any exist with some changes to memory addresses for tables, logger and RAM params.

BtSsm should work out of the box with a BASIC profile alias.

I hope I will have it next week! He answer me yesterday! Many thanks Perscitus!

BtSsm will work too? Do you recomend me?

I hope Perscitus has had some luck.

My personal simple efforts using a hex editor did not work as they have in the past for me.

It appears there are differences between your rom E2UE100C and the most similar ones I tried (E2UE102J, E2UE102L and E2UE102B).

If Perscitus is unable to assist, my personal next step would be to flash E2UE102B onto your ECU and then work from there. Just ensure you try the 'test write' first and be prepared to recover via something like SH Boot Mode if it all fails.

• 1 month later...
I hope I will have it next week! He answer me yesterday! Many thanks Perscitus!

BtSsm will work too? Do you recomend me?

Did you ever get this to work or try to flash e2ue102b to your car ?

regards

Gudmundur

Archived