LegacyGT.com

Jerking when slowing down

So after finally turboing my car I came across a little problem. Randomly my car will feel like it’s jerking when I’m slowing down. It doesn’t just happen when I hit the brake. If I’m slowing down without touching the brake it will feel like my car is hitting the brake then letting go hitting the brake again until I finally stop. Also the steering wheel will develop a ridiculous shake when going about 60mph. I can’t really seem to recreate when it happens they are both random. My custom downpipe (this is on a 2.5 na that I added a turbo to waiting on a tune next week) runs really close to the cv axle on the passenger side not sure of this will affect anything. Any idea what could be causing this? Not sure if it happened because of the downpipe or of its just a coincidencethat all this happened after I turbod the car.

Disconnected the wastegate actuator arm so it builds barely any boost and I’ve been babying it either way don’t even go past 3k rpm. But anyways it’s a 2002 wrx exhaust manifold, nvidia catless up that I cut and clocked and rewlded. Cobb downpipe for a 05-08 Legacy gt that also had to be slightly modified for the clocked turbo. Legacy gt mangaflow fatback exhaust. Legacy gt fuel pump. Custom front mount ic then I have sti blue injectors waiting that I’ll put in before my dyno

• 3 weeks later...

Archived