LegacyGT.com

What did you do to your Outback today? V3

Guess Santa came early for you! But you're blocking his entrance for the kids stuff, so better get on that swap!

:lol: Actually, I really got an awesome deal on the front clip. Less than 500$!! Still can't believe it and it is in epic condition. No need to paint it really (at least for now).

Oh and those cross bars are EPIC! How many times did you hit your head, before you learned?

Believe it or not, I have not bumped my head on it just yet!

These cross bars are actually well made and pretty tough. If you can tell on the pic, they are not bending at all with the weight (skybox has a kid bike trailer // bike gears for everyone // camping gears for everyone -- and my bike, closest to the box, is not exactly light either). Almost no flex to them.

Yeah man. I can't believe we did this with all of that stuff. I even went and did some light offroad with all of this mess in Colorado and Utah :lol:

It was fun man camping in BLM, Moab, and Colorado at almost 12000 feet!!

I was in Moab a couple weeks ago for biking. It was a long drive (14 hours each way). I took my minivan though because I wanted to be able to fit my bike inside my car and not worry about it being stolen.

Plus I am a sucker for the automated cruise control etc etc that that car has.

My Outback is neglected right now.

I was in Moab a couple weeks ago for biking. It was a long drive (14 hours each way). I took my minivan though because I wanted to be able to fit my bike inside my car and not worry about it being stolen.

Plus I am a sucker for the automated cruise control etc etc that that car has.

My Outback is neglected right now.

Which trails did you ride?

And yeah, you've been pretty quiet lately.

Slickrock practice loop, Captain Ahab, Mag 7 to Portal, and kokopelli through Porcupine rim

3 days of awesome riding.

Your facelift is going to look so good. And it's crazy that you got it for $500.

It's funny, I did all this work last year to my car, but I am still getting a little rub on my stupid wide tires. That rub annoys me so much that I am slightly unhappy with my car (but really like my wheels).

I needed threaded tophat spacers that fit Spec.B tophats so I can raise my car back up 3/4th an inch and I think that would solve a lot of my issues.

Edited by Rhitter

Slickrock practice loop, Captain Ahab, Mag 7 to Portal, and kokopelli through Porcupine rim

3 days of awesome riding.

That is really cool. I remember doing that 'whole enchilada' trail a while ago and loved it. Man I miss that stuff. Unfortunately, when we were there a few weeks ago, I was only able to ride the practice loop twice 'real quick' and had to continue our travel back to MD. It was too hot (especially for the kids) anyway to stay in Moab for a while. Still mad though.

Your facelift is going to look so good. And it's crazy that you got it for $500.

Yeah I hope it will look good. I actually started tearing down the car last night. Problem is I bought this car when I was a poor student almost 10 years ago. So I was only able to afford a low mileage salvaged title Subie. And now that I took off the front end, I am seeing the poorly/shady made repair work. Makes me mad..

It's funny, I did all this work last year to my car, but I am still getting a little rub on my stupid wide tires. That rub annoys me so much that I am slightly unhappy with my car (but really like my wheels).

I needed threaded tophat spacers that fit Spec.B tophats so I can raise my car back up 3/4th an inch and I think that would solve a lot of my issues.

Yeah. I like your wheels. They look great.

IMG_20181106_193819.thumb.jpg.76cae03e7ebddb7bbe5591bc9ffc607a.jpg

IMG_20181106_211548.thumb.jpg.092a334ce3922c17f5304a4274bcfa70.jpg

Edited by xt2005bonbon

How heavy is it? And where will you put your bike?

From Tepui:

It has a dynamic weight of 175 pounds and it can carry 60 pounds of gear inside. This would make your overall Dynamic weight 235 pounds. so you will need some heavy duty racks.

I’m kind of interested in their Lightning roof top tent because it has roof racks and I don’t really need a cargo box.

Looks like some of you are getting some early goodies before winter gets here. That or stuff to install during the winter ;)

Forgot to hunt down the new thread. Not much new on my outback. Took a nice trip up to the mountains yesterday to do some fishing. Cleaned her up today, DIY oil change, tire rotation and fender linder fixes. Nothing that a ziptie or two can't fix :lol: couple pics coming up

No monsters, brown was maybe 11inch. Rainbow about 19. If anyone wants to make an adventure this was I'll be glad to take you. Starting to gear up a few things for ice fishing and need to get my trailer hitch installed just in case I buy a snowmobilecaf1c9f4539d7bddd8436f27e1673cd4.jpgc6a01c7e9390c731f458393c088efae5.jpg4d37a6d304f13bc5c50b94215a7973d8.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

Looks like some of you are getting some early goodies before winter gets here. That or stuff to install during the winter ;)

I could no longer wait. And I am glad I did not! I posted these pics a couple of days ago on the JDM thread.

Before (yuck!)

attachment.php?attachmentid=270678&d=1542085095

After (:wub:). Not fully done yet but very close.

attachment.php?attachmentid=270679&d=1542085095

WOW!!!! Literally changed the whole vibe of the car!

I agree! And again, this is a fairly poor picture I took. It is not finished yet and the car is still dirty. I'll take better pictures later. But MAN, I love starring at it. I really feel like I got a new car. Crazy. Gonna keep that one for a long time. If the engine dies, I don't care, I'll fix it.

Now just needs a different grill if possible to find one easily

Actually, I have another one to try, in addition to jdm accessories to add on the bumper just like WRX USA. The grille is not that S402 kind, but still a nice one I think. Can't wait to try these things.

attachment.php?attachmentid=262003&d=1518740713

We may have just announced our Black Friday Etune and dyno tune special this morning, just figured I would let everyone know.

Happy Friday!

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

cryotuneperformance@yahoo.com

facebook.com/cryotuneperformance.

In the last two days' date=' I put on an exhaust, Koyo radiator, changed to cheapy street pads, and put my stock wheels and tires on. About to go on a road trip for Thanksgiving, hopefully, she holds together![/quote']

what exhaust? I've put the stock muffs on a few times before road trips, but not every time; hashtag lazy. Did the radiator pop? Mine died last year on the way home from work a few days before a road trip, thank frakin goodness. dodged a bullet.

I haven't seen an OBXT in LA in more months than I can count, except for a brief sighting of Cruisemobile2, so we should meet up. That's assuming you aren't on the opposite side of LA, because I'm lazy wanna hang out with my kids before they become annoying teenagers and are annoyed to be around me.

Clicked over 75k omw home tonight. Haven't owned the car even a year yet and already put on almost 23k.

Also my heater was sporadically working. From what I've read so far sounds like I need to start with the blower relay.

Just made this gif. Take a close look at the differences between bumpers. Crazy. And man these headlights :wub:.

Nice, color matched too. Are the headlights oem HID? Any pics of the cutoff?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice, color matched too. Are the headlights oem HID? Any pics of the cutoff?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, OEM HIDs. I opened them up, flipped the shield and carefully flattened them to get a very sharp cutoff. I'll provide some pics I took.

And yeah, I was amazed that I was able to score on the nose cut with the same color, very very few scratches, and LOCAL!! Got a super crazy deal on that thing. No need to paint for now. My hood is even in way worse shape than the fenders and bumper :rolleyes:.