LegacyGT.com

The funniest thing just happened....

vodoo-chile

In the office I work in, the front is a large wall sized window, so it is easy to see everything going on outside. As we are also right next to a popular downtown restaurant (Katz's in Austin), there is plenty of traffic. Well, Katz's parking is in front of our office and tehre is this group of nurses out front going giddy over one of their new cars (G35 coupe - 6spd). It still had the paper tags. She was showing it off, showing the rims off, the lights, interior, etc. Well, as she is backing out, there is a sign post stating parking for Katz's only, and everyone looks at that. What they don't see is the big telephone pole at the end of teh parking space and at least 2 people hit it a week. Well, after she saysd her goodbye's, she jumps in her new car and BAM!... she hit the pole. Man is was priceless to see the look on her face.

Kyle

A minivan decided to play bumper cars with my month-old LGT in a Taco Bell drive thru, so no surprise here.

Hopefully evolution becomes more selective in teh future.

Unfortunately, our damned Human inginuity has made natural selection irrelevant.

Now that has "pwned" written all-over it. :lol:

Damn, that sucks, though, a nice, new, beaut of a ride.... :(

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

A minivan decided to play bumper cars with my month-old LGT in a Taco Bell drive thru, so no surprise here.

Hopefully evolution becomes more selective in teh future.

Haha the samething happened with me in the Drive thru of a Burger Dump

The story of the G35 is priceless though :lol: :lol:

JDM'd All to hell

:cool:

Thanks Jimmy @ Hkc-Speed.com!

RIP Coxx & Thanks

They stop by Katz's almost every morning and I would say they are average. Next time they are here, I will ask for some pics. The good part is that when she drove off, it did not look like there was any damage, although I'm sure the paint cracked.

Kyle

Archived