LegacyGT.com

Who's reliable?

I feel as though I'm getting closer and closer to needing a new turbo so who do you guys recommend these days? Its my dd so sending it out for rebuild is out of the question. I see some online that have the ihi casing with the whole cartridge replaced and balanced for about half the cost of a genuine ihi from the dealer but i dont trust them. I am having a really hard time swallowing the $1100+ and i think its why i havent pulled the trigger. Is there a reputable company rebuilding the vf46's?

I think a reliable upgrade would be to get a used VF52 with low miles off a salvaged 2014 WRX or something. That’s what I did, didn’t even have 15k miles on it yet. But that was back then and finding one now is a little harder. It would require a tune though.

tuningalliance@gmail.com

Mike is also one of the best Tuners. He can rebuild your turbo or buy a junkyard one and sent it to him.

I bought my vf52 back in the day from Mike at http://www.AZPinstalls.com called him before 10AM had it the next day.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

Archived