LegacyGT.com

I have a new 18 Outback limited. Randomly I get a single chime alert sound for no apparent reason. Normally I get 3 beeps for going over a line or object in path etc. What is the single beep and how do I turn it off? Random and gives no notification of what it is. I read in another forum it might be a navigation alert going off even though I am not navigating. It suggested turning off Nav alerts however when I do that on map screen by tapping on the right side then tapping the speaker Icon it x's it out but the next time I turn on car speaker is active again.

First is that single beep a map alert or something else?

Second since it warns of nothing I know of how do I turn it off?

Thanks!

Just do it. Turn off most notifications, all will be well. Simple setting modification.

Laughing at oneself and with others is good for the Soul![emoji2]

Laughing at Oneself and with Other is good for the Soul😆

Just do it. Turn off most notifications, all will be well. Simple setting modification.

Laughing at oneself and with others is good for the Soul![emoji2]

I want ALL the notifications EXCEPT the bogus one. Spent a lot of money for needed notifications. There must be directions to only shut off map notification dong but not verbal nav directions

There are no directions for this in manual and I cannot find it.

If someone else could give me help with this I would appreciate it.

In my 2018 there is no setting I can find called Nav wRnings.

This is what my Nav settings look like. Nothing about warnings nor notifications nor beeps

1c0e4017bb7be03cf51ce793083897a4.jpg

Archived