LegacyGT.com

Laptop monitoring question

Moto

I want to use my laptop to monitor boost, AFR, and temps like all the available options on the access port. What do I need to make it work. I’m sick of switching back and forth on the V2 AP and I don’t want to get the V3 just yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Look into Btssm. You're not going to want to monitor a physical laptop while driving in a scenario that has boost and afr values worth monitoring.

I don't know if the cobb can send data to a laptop. If not, you'll probably start with a Taxtrix 2.0 dongle, usb cord to a laptop. Or, with btssm, same Taxtrix, usb cord, otg adapter cord to a smart phone. I keep an old android and windshield mount around solely for gauges in my car. Without an accessport I have the ability to log, have several gauges(and custom fields), view/clear trouble codes, and use a laptop for flashing.

Look into Btssm. You're not going to want to monitor a physical laptop while driving in a scenario that has boost and afr values worth monitoring.

I don't know if the cobb can send data to a laptop. If not, you'll probably start with a Taxtrix 2.0 dongle, usb cord to a laptop. Or, with btssm, same Taxtrix, usb cord, otg adapter cord to a smart phone. I keep an old android and windshield mount around solely for gauges in my car. Without an accessport I have the ability to log, have several gauges(and custom fields), view/clear trouble codes, and use a laptop for flashing.

Sounds good, That's all I'm really looking to do is have a gauge cluster set up. I think the cobb has to have the Cobb AP program installed to be able to send data to the laptop so its a no go for me. What type of tablet did you use that allowed for the taxtrix 2.0 and USB to plug in?

Archived