LegacyGT.com

Upgraded to an Evo16g dyno specs included..

RCE Tarmac coilovers with Swift 10k springs F & R, Perrin rear sway with Perrin brackets, Whiteline adj end links. Perrin front sway with Rallitek HD endlinks. Cusco rear strut tower brace. Camber is -2.5 front -.75 rear 0 toe

I guess I got the main component covered (RCE T1) but I'm on their standard springs and stock sways. Do you daily drive this setup?

I guess I got the main component covered (RCE T1) but I'm on their standard springs and stock sways. Do you daily drive this setup?

Nope just a track car, I have a stg.2 ‘08 Outback for a daily. I’ll take the LGT out for the occasional weekend toss in the country but that’s about it. Everything aft of the front seats is gutted, etc. With the 10k Swifts it would be no fun every day.

• 3 months later...
The EVO 16G has its first season in the books, now that I've had some time with the turbo I'm really happy with the choice. Its performed flawlessly thus far. Big ups to Chris and the crew at Cobb Surgeline, they had their 550HP STI time attack car at the track today, pushing 30lbs of boost. He offered to pull my logs throughout the day to check his tune and make any changes based on real world data instead of a dyno. Ended up finishing the day with another 1.5 lbs of boost on my Torco track map so pushing just over 20 lbs. now. Definitely felt the bump on track. Not sure where the puts my HP and TQ numbers but the car feels strong!

Archived