LegacyGT.com

headlights modifications

Hello, I would like to mod my headlights with some new c lights, a Halo, and possibly some new projectors.

I am very good at figuring stuff out but this one is something I want to be sure on.

Is there a docent or thread with deatiled disassbly instructions and proper measurements taken for the halos and projectors?

I am confident that I could do it but again I want to be sure.

If there isn't a document like this already I would like for someone with a bit more experience to make one.

I am also on the fence on weather I want to buy new / used headlights on eBay or just use what I've got. But I think I'll buy new one unless the process is just that easy.

Thanks in advance!

Hello, I would like to mod my headlights with some new c lights, a Halo, and possibly some new projectors.

I am very good at figuring stuff out but this one is something I want to be sure on.

Is there a docent or thread with deatiled disassbly instructions and proper measurements taken for the halos and projectors?

If there isn't a document like this already I would like for someone with a bit more experience to make one.

I am also on the fence on weather I want to buy new / used headlights on eBay or just use what I've got. But I think I'll buy new one unless the process is just that easy.

Thanks in advance!

You can do this with 3options for opening it

Oven(better have a good size oven for headlights to fit)

Set temp about 220 and when its ready put headlights in but use a wood to place headlight on,but before putting headlight in oven make sure to remove all screws including adjster screw anything metal.

Leave headlight in for 5-10min constanly checking and try and pry it open with a flat screw driver,if the glue is still hard then leave in the oven for a few more mins then try again..you can searh in yourube theres plenty of videos.

2)you can use a heat gun but it takes longer.

3) tou can cur it open using dremel or soldering iron with a cutting blade in it.

As for halos you need a 90mm size and get youself a beading wire (28 or 32guage steel)tou can also search on yourube for install on using wire.

Thanks in advance!

I would gor the RX350 with clear lens

https://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/im2c0ols-15-cwp-legacy-ltd-ride-journal-lots-pictures-229871p11.html?highlight=im2c0ol+retrofit

go to NASIOC and look at the light mod threads :

https://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2620784&page=111

I have posts there, you need to search for what you need, I did an HID and C-Light retrofit and used

https://www.theretrofitsource.com/projector-kits/hid-led-projectors/bi-xenon-morimoto-mini-d2s-4-0-projectors.html

Archived