LegacyGT.com

What Did You Do To Your 6th Gen Today Thread - Vol 3

Careful when using those STi pedals,car will launch like crazy atleast 5Hp extra ...

Shoot! I got the same performance boost from installing genuine Subaru (lightweight? racing?) valve stem caps ... for a whole lot less money. :)

"If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there." ~ The Cheshire Cat (Alice in Wonderland)

spacer.png

^ Those look pretty nice!

Are your floormats OEM for 2018? I ask because I have OEM soft, high-pile type floormats in my 50th. I didn't know they'd be different material.

Yup, these are the oem floor mats, came with all weather mats and oem ones.

The 50th anniversary mats truly looked sweet.

Shoot! I got the same performance boost from installing genuine Subaru (lightweight? racing?) valve stem caps ... for a whole lot less money. :)

I know, right!? Idiots! :p

'15 FB25

Magnatec 0W-20 + FU filter (70,517 miles)

RSB, Fr. Strut Bar, Tint, STI BBS, LED er'where

I wrapped my vent/radio pieces, some shift bezel pieces, and some chrome deletes like the parking brake switch, etc etc. I did paint the top ac vent because i did not want to try to wrap that. I would like to wrap some of the gray pieces and "wood" trim on both driver and passenger sides in the near future. I havent decided what color wrap though. I would like to do something other than gloss black.
BC Racing. Blox Racing. Whiteline. AVO Turbo. RalliTek. Gramlights Michelin. Optima. HKC-Speed. Nameless. AFE. K&N. WeatherTech. Morimoto. Solar Gard. PPF. 9H.

Here are the pics. I will cover that chrome on the top vents soon. 6b8db0101d635e2593a737ecda8d89bd.jpg40ff3eb5c9a197b87c7cf541e2c4b3b4.jpg

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

BC Racing. Blox Racing. Whiteline. AVO Turbo. RalliTek. Gramlights Michelin. Optima. HKC-Speed. Nameless. AFE. K&N. WeatherTech. Morimoto. Solar Gard. PPF. 9H.

This color is underrated, especially with the black roof.

Agreed. I like the color. If they had it available when i got my legacy, I would have considered that color.

This color is underrated, especially with the black roof.

Got mine fully detailed in and out yesterday, plus got the roof wrapped in gloss black.

Yeah that looks great! Perfect touch for any New Orleans Saints fans out there as well :lol: !

Agreed. I like the color. If they had it available when i got my legacy, I would have considered that color.

Thanks! I actually wanted the grey metallic when I went to buy my Legacy but the dealer didn't have one or were able to find one for me. They had this tungsten sitting in the lot and I wasn't sure if I liked the color, but after I bought it I decided I made the right choice.

I ordered the following:

20mm Sway Bar - 20451VA000

20mm Bushings - 20464VA000 X2

from my local Subaru Dealership last night and I have successfully installed the Sway Bar and Bushing today. While installing I compared the thickness in size from Stock to the 20mm... WOW it's tiny.

As of now I have a Stock Sway Bar from a 2018 Legacy 3.6R for sale, anyone interested? :)