LegacyGT.com

TSK3 bearing replacement

Mr-C

Hi everyone,

I'll be soon pulling my motor out and replacing with a fully forged. :)

Sometime ago (4-5 yrs now), I changed my clutch and installed the TSK3 kit as I have the single Flywheel set up and was getting a good amount of chatter.

Since the install I can't really say I noticed a big difference....perhaps less noise but also have a sort of squealing noise when taking off from 1st gear. Anyone else experience this? The noise seems to have increased over time and wondering if perhaps the TOB is starting to go.

Now that I'm pulling the motor I figure its a good opportunity to check all components and replace what is necessary. In the event the TOB is due to be replaced, I'm wondering if I can use an OEM or must I absolutely use the same TOB received with the kit?

If the latter, does anyone have the part# for the TSK TOB ?

Thanks gang!!

Eric

• 7 months later...

Ok thanks, I was going to order that one too but I still think 90$ is steep for a TOB. I ended up ordering a NTN bearing that is supposedly a replacement for it.

Post #11 and #13 have pictures that lists bearing part numbers as well

https://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/people-tsk3-kit-do-you-get-your-tob-your-next-134224.html

Thanks, I found a thread on nasioc with a couple part numbers to replace the TSK3 bearing. I’ll post the part numbers here so we can have them in LegacyGT.

Archived