LegacyGT.com

Need new Tires

shanmanz

I can recommend the Continental DWS 06. A little cheaper than the Michelins, but probably in the same performance category. That said, my next tires will be the pilot sport a/s 3's :)

I have the DWS06 as well. Its a great all around tire. With that said I will probably try something a little more sporty in the all season range next as well. Even if that means sacrificing a little of the light snow capability of the DWS06. My car had Pirelli P-Zero Nero all seasons on it when I bought it. They were great in the dry and wet like the DWS06. There were better in the dry. But the Pirellis were no where near the DWS06 in light snow. There is a new version of the Pirelli out now that is supposed to be better than the old one. I may try that.

• 3 weeks later...
I have the DWS06 as well. Its a great all around tire. With that said I will probably try something a little more sporty in the all season range next as well. Even if that means sacrificing a little of the light snow capability of the DWS06. My car had Pirelli P-Zero Nero all seasons on it when I bought it. They were great in the dry and wet like the DWS06. There were better in the dry. But the Pirellis were no where near the DWS06 in light snow. There is a new version of the Pirelli out now that is supposed to be better than the old one. I may try that.

I just replaced my DWS06s with the General G-Max AS05s. The Generals are much better in the dry and more composed than the DWS06s I had before. The Generals are on par in the wet too. I have not used them in snow yet. They are also significantly cheaper than the Contis.

Archived