LegacyGT.com

TopSpeed in Tampa

iamboon

copied from Tamparacing.com

TopSpeed Tuning in Tampa DEC 1st- 4th

Just wanted to post that I will be coming back down to Tampa for another tuning session. I have set the dates for December 1st through the 4th. If you are interested in having your current setup tuned for max power shoot me a PM. I can tune all systems...

Doug

search topspeed to see the post and sign up if interested

This just goes to show you...very few GT's in our area:eek: If anyone is on the fence about getting a Custom tune, do it @ this time.

The closest Protuner is Topspeed in ATL...he is comming to us:)

Toyota 6EATS .........SUCK!!!!!!

updated by Doug at TopSpeed - please see response below

------------------------

Ok to answer some questions that I have recieved so far..

1. I can not currently Protune the accessport, I am however hoping to have the software to do so by the time I come down there. If I don't have it by then the I will just have to make another trip down there to tune those who need the protune's done. I will keep everyone updated on when I get the software and should know something by the end of next week.

2. If anyone wants to have a dyno tune done I have no problems doing so. It will however be at the customers expense as I will not pay for the dyno time. So you would be looking at the dyno expense plus what I charge for the tunes. If the dyno shop needs a copy of my shops insurance than thats ok aswell.

3. It will only take me about 5min to setup your AVCR so there is no reason to get on the list of people who need tunes

4. I will be there from Thursday morning till Sunday morning, so no tuning will be done on Sunday as my flight out will be earily AM.

5. I will be tuning some Evo9's while I am there as well but do not know their schedule yet. I will however give Tampa Racing first priority on the schedule and work the Mitsu's around you guys.

6. I charge $350 flat fee for any retunes, IE; utec, safc, AEM, Ecutek, etc

or if your ecu doesn't have an Ecutek License the price is $850 for a full custom tune.

If there are any more questions feel free to ask.

Doug

• 3 weeks later...
This just goes to show you...very few GT's in our area:eek: If anyone is on the fence about getting a Custom tune, do it @ this time.

The closest Protuner is Topspeed in ATL...he is comming to us:)

Acutally Jacksonville, Florida is the closest Protuner. Performance Driven Parts will be getting their Protuner software any day now. They have a DynaPack dyno and have been tuning Subaru's for quite awhile now.

-Matt

Archived