LegacyGT.com

2005 GT Wagon or get newer?

Mr. Electric Wizard

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
My blue non-limited is for sale. Buy me out as-is, or pay more to have it returned to the condition I bought it in. STI 6mt transmission, arms, hubs and wheels.

I'd love to but my wife would kill me at the moment.

Later this summer after we move into our new house, it'll be a completely different story. I'm still going back and forth on whether to get a GT Wagon, or just build a hot rod aircooled beetle. My vw bus will be back in my hands in May, so maybe that'll fix my vehicular search obsession. :lol:

All of this manual GT wagon talk is making me warm inside.

Wait for one with a good body and interior, replace/fix whatever else needs attention, and smile big every time you see the car.

Just makes me sad. All I've learned over the last year is that a common drivetrain in a GR WRX does not an LGT wagon make :icon_cry: This classified addiction is killing me.

My blue non-limited is for sale. Buy me out as-is, or pay more to have it returned to the condition I bought it in. STI 6mt transmission, arms, hubs and wheels.

Saw your post that your car is for sale. Could you let me know details about the car and what your asking? Thanks.

Archived